Coffee Chats Guidelines
We recommend using the following template to create the job posting attached to your Coffee Chats schedule
- Where should students submit their application?: Apply in Handshake (REQUIRED – students cannot sign up through an external job link)
- Job Type: Experiential Learning
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Work Study: No
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an interview for an internship or full-time position. This posting is for a Career Conversation- an informal, informational chat with a representative from our organization
Want to learn more about ABC Company? Sign up for an informal chat with one of our representatives!
You may utilize a Coffee Chats appointment in a number of ways: Ask questions about ABC Company with regard to career paths and open opportunities, make a connection with the recruiter, and/or have your resume reviewed.
Pre-registration is required. Please submit your most up-to-date resume and select a 20 minute time slot here on Handshake. Slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Dress for the appointment is business casual.
Learn more about ABC Company at: www.abccompany.com.
Feel free to add more information about the roles you are recruiting for, company culture, industry highlights, desired candidate qualifications, etc.
- How many students do you expect to hire for this position?: 1
- Job location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Paid or Unpaid: Unpaid
- Estimated Pay: Opt out of estimated pay
- Required documents: Resume only
- Preferences: Slots for coffee chats must be open to allow all interested students to access the schedule