Cell culture of prostate cancer cell lines.
The person will:
- Perform a moderate number of simple or moderate technical procedures;
- Require occasional guidance;
- Occasionally be responsible for ordering routine supplies;
- Rarely modify technical procedures;
- Rarely train other lab members;
- Rarely guide other lab members;
- A simple / limited understanding of scientific literature and the research goals and rationale is required;
- Occasionally analyze data;
- Rarely interpret data;
- Rarely make written contributions to papers and grant proposals.
- Required to have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related science or equivalent skills and related experience, and zero to two years of related experience.