Starting Fall 2022, the Career Center is moving our career services from Handshake to EagleOps (powered by 12Twenty).
Emory Students will now use EagleOps to:
- RSVP for Career Fairs & Events
- Schedule Appointments with Career Coaches
- Search & Apply for Jobs/Internships
- Manage On Campus-Interviewing
- Apply for Federal Work Study Jobs (Exclusive)
- Apply for On-Campus Jobs (Exclusive)
- and More
This new platform will provide many advantages to Emory students and adds new additions such as a student dashboard to showcase suggested roles, events, and upcoming appointments.
Handshake is still available as a resource from The Career Center. Emory Students will continue to have access to Handshake and its job board, employer database, and student network.
However, employers specifically seeking Emory talent for jobs & internships will now post exclusively on EagleOps.